Jesse J. Bañuelos, a Los Angeles Immigration Attorney
FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THOSE WITH DIFFICULT IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS
Mr. Bañuelos was born and raised in a ranch in Mexico. Through hard work and tenacity, he became an attorney in this country. Those humble origins prepared him to handle difficult legal matters, including those involving immigration.
IMMIGRATION SERVICES THAT OUR OFFICE PROVIDES
If you need help in applying for:
- family-based green card;
- US citizenship;
- deferred action [DACA] which offers protection against deportation and a work permit to certain young people who came to the US before they were 16 years old, and are still under 31 years of age;
- a green card for those who have TPS;
- a NACARA-based green card;
- a green card for victims of domestic abuse;
- a U Visa for victims of certain crimes;
- a waiver to deal with a ground of inadmissibility, such as a criminal conviction, a deportation, immigration fraud, etc.; or
- a new, provisional I-601A waiver for having lived illegally–for having unlawful presence–in the US for more than 180 days on, or after April 1, 1997, which is available to foreigners who live in the US., are the spouses/parents of US citizens, and who are going to apply for an immigrant visa at an American consulate in their country.
Or, if you need:
- defense against deportation/removal [deportation proceedings are immigration court proceedings that began before April 1, 1997. Removal proceedings are immigration court proceedings that began on or after April 1, 1997];
- to file a motion to reopen a deportation/removal case; or
- to file an appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
We are here to serve you. We can help.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CALL OUR OFFICE IF YOU ARE FACING A DIFFICULT IMMIGRATION PROBLEM
- 1. Mr. Bañuelos has been successfully resolving difficult immigration matters and winning difficult removal/deportation cases for more than 20 years;
- 2. Mr. Bañuelos has helped thousands of people with difficult immigration problems to obtain a green card, to gain US citizenship, to keep them from being deported or removed, etc.;
- 3. Mr. Bañuelos, like all successful immigrants who came to this country from very humble origins, is tenacious and hard-working;
- 4. Mr. Bañuelos and all of our office personnel speak fluent Spanish;
- 5. If you can’t come to our office during the week, Mr. Bañuelos is available for an immigration consultation, by appointment, on Saturdays or Sundays;
- 6. If you can’t come to our office at all, we can arrange for you to have an immigration consultation with Mr. Bañuelos by phone at a day and time that is convenient for you; and
- 7. All immigration consultations–whether in our office, or by phone–will be with Mr. Bañuelos, and not with an assistant, or with a secretary, as it usually happens in the offices of other immigration attorneys.